Saturday, March 15, 2014

Why I Invest in Hanna Andersson Sleepers

 


 
Hanna Andersson Sleepers aren't cheap, $34.00 to be exact. For a long time I convinced myself they weren't worth it, but I've definitely had a change of heart.
 
Here's why;
 
1) The Zipper. Snaps should be banned from sleepers. Who wants to mess around with snaps while trying to change a diaper at 2am? No one.
 
2) Quality of Material. It's really, really good. The sleepers hold up in washings with no fading, piling or shrinking.
 
3) The Stretch Factor. These sleepers stretch, which mean you get many more months of use out of them. And if you do the math, then maybe they aren't so pricey after all.
 
4) Footless. At first this was a big con for me. Wouldn't Lil Spider Monkey's feet get cold? I have to put socks on her?
But the footless approach is actually genius for a few reasons. (A) Children can wear them longer because they won't outgrow them in length. (B) Once you're child is walking you don't have to immediately change them out of the sleepers in the morning (if you happen to be lazy in the morning like me). Lil Spider Monkey would slip in her footed sleepers, meaning I actually had to pick out an outfit before my morning coffee (which we all know is too much pressure).
 
5) Resale-ability. Is that a word? Hanna Andersson clothing does well on the resale market. So when your little one finally outgrows her sleeper you can actually make a few bucks.
 
 
Don't believe me? Check out the glowing reviews for yourself here.
 
  • New Customers Save 15% Off Total Order! Enter Code NEWONLINE at Checkout (exclusions apply). Ends 5/11 Click here
 
  • SUN & SEA SALE with dresses starting at $20 as well as 25% off all kids and baby swimwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment