Thursday, March 13, 2014

What I'm Loving this Week

1) Juice Beauty- Hydrating Mist. I spray this on most mornings for a nice pick me up and it's certified Organic.
2) David's Tea-Bollywood Chai. A delicious tasty departure from my coffee addiction.

3) Aden & Anais-For the Birds Classic Swaddles. The options for these swaddles are endless. After the swaddling days are over, use them as a breathable sunshade over your stroller or a public changing table cover.
Currently, I'm using one as a tablecloth over our glass dining room table. It's short enough that the Lil Spider Monkey can't pull it down and the birds add a little Spring time flair.


4) Kut from the Kloth- Mia Skinny Jeans in White. I'm finally taking the plunge, I'm buying a pair of white jeans for spring. My Dad picked a pair of Kut from the Kloth Mia cords off my wish list for my birthday and I LOVE them! They fit like a glove and I didn't need them altered, which is always a plus.

5) True Detective. Amazing performances by Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey with rich dialogue as the icing on the cake. My Mom and I were just gushing over the phone about how amazing this show was. It's raised the bar on TV.......we want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment