Monday, March 3, 2014

The Bark Box Review

Our Bark Box finally arrived! We have 2 dogs, Little B (a Dachshund) and Big B (a Beaglier), so I opted for the small dog box option.


I let the B's do a sniff test and immediately they wanted the Etta Says Crunchy Duck Chew. However, there was only one in the box.........and I've gotta be fair, so I set that aside for later (after I saw it in half)

 
Planet Dog Chicken & Pumpkin Pot Pie was first up. Crunchy, bone shaped snacks, these suckers were gone in no time flat. 2% of the purchase of Planet Dog products goes to support a program that provides training, placement and support of dogs working to help people in need.
Read more about it here; Planet Dog Foundation





The peanut butter flavor of Grandma Browser's goodies were received just as well. These are wheat, corn and soy free for those doggies with allergies. The biscuit is slightly softer than the Planet Dog treats.





At first glance, I admit I was nervous about the Twistix. My dogs usually aren't keen on dental hygiene treats, but boy, oh boy does Little B need it! Stinky breath.
I saved these treats for last and after a sniff or two, they both started scarfing them down.





And after all the treats were sampled, we played a bit with the Petsafe Slap Happy toy. It claims to stimulate a dog's predatory instinct. The B's are very picky about toys, they did enjoy it for a few minutes but only time will tell if it's a hit.
 
 
That's all......phew......Writing reviews is a lot of work! I have much more appreciation for all the bloggers out there.
 
If you're interested in the Bark Box, click here 
 
Current discount codes
$12 off any new 6-month subscription + FREE shipping: BBSTAFF6MO
$5 off your first box: GDOGBBX1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment